Website Bella Sante Day Spas
Bella Santé, meaning ‘beautiful health’, is one of the most recognizable spa brands in New England. We are seeking a Spa Director for our Boston location.
In business for over 20 years, our ‘Best of Boston’ awards span over a decade. We are proud of our numerous awards and accolades as they are a testament to our talented team and our collective commitment to delivering world class service to our guests. We are looking to bring on a strong, gritty, and enthusiastic leader to join our familial culture.
Responsibilities of the Spa Director include:
Ensures that service standards are kept at a high level for guests by maintaining the standards set in Bella Santé Spas SOP’s and service standards and Core Values.
· Assesses all employees’ progress continually, trains/mentors’ employees with positive reinforcement and disciplines fairly and consistently.
· Provides excellent guest service and monitors guest feedback. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
· Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of staff.
· Ensures that financial goals are attained by developing and implementing retail sales plan.
· Develops and maintains accurate maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
· Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of professionalism and service demands.
· Ensures appropriate Spa supervisory coverage through use of a Manager on Duty (MOD) system.
· Specifies and controls efficient usage of professional products for all services by completing a service cost analysis using an inventory control system.
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable spa management experience
· Knowledge of professional spa services and treatments.
· Knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems.
· Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
· Sales oriented.
· Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
· Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Proficient in spa software (Harms Millennium) and Microsoft Office products a plus.
Completive Base Salary: Yes
Bonus Plan: Yes
Benefits: Medical, Dental, AFLAC, 401(k), paid time off, product discounts, complimentary services, and more.
Work Permit Needed: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit bellasante.com.