Website Equinox Hotels
For Those Who Want It All
The Spa Attendant maintains the cleanliness and organization of The Spa to ensure spa guests have an extraordinary experience. The spa attendant handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
· Creates and fosters a positive and professional atmosphere for spa guests by maintaining a clean environment throughout the facility. This includes, reception area, locker rooms, hallways, restrooms, treatment rooms, steam/sauna areas and relaxation rooms.
· Maintains a deep knowledge of spa-specific standards, services, products and promotions.
· Familiarizes guests with The Spa facility and locker room areas.
· Consults with spa guests to determine needs and expectations, including offering refreshments.
· Ensures the facility always remains in compliance with local health/sanitation codes and regulations.
· Ensures linen closets are clean, organized and stocked.
· Ensures all guest supplies are stocked and available according to established standards.
· Ensures all therapist/aesthetician supplies are always stocked and available.
· Complies with all Work Rules, Safety Standards and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
· Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
· May be assigned other duties at the discretion of management.
Physical, Social and Environmental Requirements
· Demonstrate previous spa attendant work experience, strong work ethic and reliability, and present ability.
· Demonstrate strong customer service and/or sales experience and/or ability to promote and sell services and products.
· Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm, motivation and motivational ability.
· Demonstrate professional manner, oral and written communication, discretion, and appearance.
· Demonstrate ability to successfully collaborate, cooperate, and contribute to the organization and to colleagues.
· Demonstrate availability to work when the business of the hotel and spa demands, including flexible days and hours and nights, weekends, and holidays.
· The following physical abilities are required: visual acuity, hearing, speaking, tactile sense; moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, turning, placing and manipulating objects and/or the human body, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination; balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, turning, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, repetitive motions, standing, sitting, and/or walking throughout the work day.
Skills, Education and/or Certifications
· High school diploma/GED
· Ability to read, write and speak English
· One year in a similar role
To apply for this job please visit equinox-hotels-careers.vibehcm.com.