Website Equinox Hotels
For Those Who Want It All
The Spa Concierge ensures spa guests have access to all of the services and amenities that will make the Spa experience extraordinary. This includes booking appointments, offering services, experiences and products. The concierge handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
· Offers and books spa services quickly and efficiently according to established standards.
· Maintains a deep knowledge of spa services, products and promotions.
· Assures information about The Spa is updated, current, and readily available.
· Provides appointment information and confirmations. Provides pre-arrival itineraries as necessary.
· Meets, greets and checks-in /out all spa guests.
· Handles guest requests in a timely and accurate manner.
· Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and skills in all spa services, tools, equipment, and products offered.
· Effectively advocate to spa guest/client additional services and products of interest or benefit to them.
· Participate in and successfully complete all training, education, and certifications required by The Spa.
· Collaborate, cooperate, and contribute to the success of all spa personnel and operations and effectively perform all tasks requested or assigned by management.
· Maintains a clean and organized work space in compliance with local health codes and regulations.
· Complies with all Work Rules, Safety Standards and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
· Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
· May be assigned other duties at the discretion of management.
Physical, Social and Environmental Requirements
· Demonstrate previous concierge and/ spa work experience, strong work ethic and reliability, and present ability.
· Demonstrate strong customer service and/or sales experience and/or ability to promote and sell services and products.
· Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm, motivation and motivational ability.
· Demonstrate professional manner, oral and written communication, discretion, and appearance.
· Demonstrate ability to successfully collaborate, cooperate, and contribute to the organization and to colleagues.
· Demonstrate availability to work when the business of the hotel and spa demands, including flexible days and hours and nights, weekends, and holidays.
· The following physical abilities are required: visual acuity, hearing, speaking, tactile sense; moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, turning, placing and manipulating objects and/or the human body, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination; balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, turning, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, repetitive motions, standing, sitting, and/or walking throughout the work day.
Skills, Education and/or Certifications
· High school diploma/GED
· One to two years’ in a similar role in hospitality environment
· Ability to read, write and speak English
To apply for this job please visit equinox-hotels-careers.vibehcm.com.