The Spa is the heart of regeneration at Equinox.
If you are a result driven Massage Therapist who is passionate about educating and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
At Equinox our clients are looking to train and recover like an athlete. We are seeking Licensed Massage Therapists who love to perform result orientated services that enable their client to reach their maximum potential. The Spa is the heart of regeneration at Equinox, a center for powering down to power further. Our world-class amenities with a strong commitment to providing innovative, effective products and techniques.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Competitive benefits and compensation plans for 25, 50, and 80-minute sessions as well
Complimentary Club membership
30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
The Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Performing 25, 50, and 80-minute deep tissue, sports, prenatal and Swedish massages
· in a professional and comfortable setting
· Analyzing client current needs and goals and a creating programmatic treatment plan
· Directing all efforts towards member satisfaction
· Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
· Remain compliant with all state regulatory boards in regard to intake forms and SOAP notes
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
· Must possess a valid NY Massage Therapy license or certification
· Ability to generate new business and retain clients by providing treatment programs
· Evening and weekend availability a must (Part-time and Full-time positions)
· In depth understanding of anatomy and movement in relation to soft tissue manipulation
· Cross-trained in multiple modalities
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills
· Willingness to learn and positive energy
· Computer literate
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com