Website Healthy Glow Skin Spa
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative for Healthy Glow Skin Spa to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main office. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive, well organized and disciplined. You should be able to provide a customer oriented approach.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The essential duties and responsibilities of a receptionist and administrative support.
• Greet and welcome guest as soon as they arrive and notify the appropriate associate
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Intake and log rent payments
• Correspond with tenants regarding maintenance needs
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills required.
• Computer skills including: internet, e-mail (MS Outlook) Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Two to four years of related experience and/or training.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
• Professional attitude and appearance
Paid time off
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com