LIVunLtd is a luxury brand specializing in all facets of service
LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
The Spa Director position is an essential part of the LIVunLtd and Spa Nalai Park Hyatt team. We are looking for an individual that demonstrates positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity and professionalism to members and fellow employees. One who has high attention to quality, detail, teamwork and guest service, the ability to build positive relationships and be a resource for all staff.
– Support Spa Nalai’s mission, policies and procedures
– Adhere to all requirements set forth in the LIVunLtd Employee Policy and Procedures and Non Compete Document
– Complete required training programs which include participation/experience in various Spa Nalai services and operations and completion of computer based training module
– Play an essential role in developing a positive culture at the Spa Nalai
– Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity and professionalism to members and fellow employees
– High attention to quality, detail, teamwork and guest service
– Build positive relationships
– Be a resource for all staff
– Encourage staff to be involved and help them to excel
– Maintain appropriate decorum, appearance and professionalism at all times
– Follow all company guidelines, procedures, and safety requirements
– Report to EVP Spa + Wellness as to financial state and projections of the company
– Responsible for internal Marketing and Financial Growth of the Spa Nalai
– Proficient in building excel sheets for the purpose of reporting
– Strategic planning of business by constantly working to maximize revenues by initiating strategies that encourage the up selling of services and retail products
– Assist in the budgeting process with revenue projections supported by a strategic sales and marketing plan
– Assist with preparing a monthly report for ownership that summarized operations, sales and marketing activities, staff issues and a glance at what’s ahead to include future month revenue forecast, anticipated operational and staff issues. Actively participate in brainstorming & creative idea sessions by participating in weekly meetings with the management of LIVunLtd and the Spa Nalai Park Hyatt.
– Review and monitor daily sales and margins; compare and contrast with sales history and projections
– Meet and exceed sales initiatives
– Oversee correct processing of all sales and sales reports
– Conduct proper administration and timely submission of all reports, documents and information
– Manage all software programs as it relates to the Spa
– Mentor and set measurable goals for the spa staff members in an effort to expand spa knowledge and experience
– Responsible for the day to day oversight of all staff members and the operation
– Hire, schedule, train, develop, evaluate and terminate all staff
– Responsible for new employee orientation in regards to company philosophy, spa software and operation and treatment overview
– Supervise and coordinate activities of the staff to ensure efficient operation and delivery of exceptional member service and treatment as well as ensuring maximum sales and profitability through programming and merchandise/schematics
– Delegate tasks to staff, giving details and deadlines to ensure optimum task completion
– Maintain all service standards
– Develop and implement staff trainings
– Maintain all required spa and practitioners’ licenses/permits per local, state and national requirements
– Demonstrate exemplary guest service; be the resource for any information requested
– Oversee and manage the guest recovery process
– Oversee all standing member appointments
– Market and up sell programs, services and retail products via front desk communication and local outreach
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Experience in managing of staff of at least 30 and have a minimum of 5 year industry experience.
– Possessing solid financial management skills.
– Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Spa specific software.
– Demonstrates professional and pleasant front facing etiquette to guests.
– Excellent retail/business understanding.
– Experience in HR compliance.
– Must have superior customer service skills, be enthusiastic, courteous, careful and have a high level of attention to detail.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
– Growth opportunities
– A fun, friendly, professional working environment
– Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.