Website MIRAVAL life in balance spa
The Fitness Attendant is responsible for greeting and orientating guests to the fitness center and providing personalized guest service. They are responsible for keeping all areas neat, clean and well stocked with all amenities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Be on time for each shift and flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
● Provide an orientation tour, explaining the equipment and classes offered and answering guests’ questions.
● Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the facility.
● Stock fitness center and spa pool amenities and maintain accurate supply lists and inventory sheets.
● Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
● Actively promote the fitness center, classes, spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
● Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
● Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests and ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
● Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
● Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
● Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
● Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
● Maintain personal appearance and grooming standards consistent with company standards. Rate of Pay : $12.00 + service charge (additional $2-$4 per hour).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Adhere to all employee guidelines, standards, policies and procedures relevant to the position, stay abreast of any changes, updates or revisions that occur. Maintain complete communication and cooperation with all managers.
● Strong team work and collaborative skills required
● Energetic, forward thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
● Well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
● Intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to a diverse group of guests and co-workers.
● Ability to utilize computer programs including: Spa Operations Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or Outlook.
● The employee must regularly lift and/or move at least 25 pounds.
Education and Experience:
● High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required
● Experience providing customer service preferred
● Previous experience within a fitness or spa setting preferred but not required
● Excellent personal appearance, good communication skills and a friendly, congenial personality is a must
● Ability to work in a high-volume, busy service environment while maintaining composure and focus on the guest.
*Note* All duties and requirements stated are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit my.peoplematter.com.