Website MIRAVAL life in balance spa
The fitness facilitator will instruct and monitor the various physical fitness activities, provide personal attention to the guest’s needs, and safety. These activities will primarily include TRX, spin, beach hike, water aerobics, stretch and foam roll, and barre. These activities may also include yoga, pilates and meditation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 1+ years of fitness instruction experience.
• College Degree in Exercise Science and/or Personal Trainer Certifications and Group Fitness Instructor from ACE, AFAA, NASM, or ACSM.
• CPR and AED certified and first aid certification required.
1. Evaluates the guest’s physical fitness level before beginning an exercise session.
2. Performs one on one private training session.
3. Prepares the fitness equipment and supplies needed for the specific exercise activity.
4. Stays updated on the latest developments pertinent to the department and become well versed and trained in their usage.
5. Ensures a pleasant visit to each guest.
6. Maintain effective guest relations.
7. Performs special projects delegated by the supervisor and/or director.
8. Must follow all safety procedures for department and Miraval.
9. Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit my.peoplematter.com.