Website MIRAVAL life in balance spa
*$250 Sign-On Bonus! Bonus will be paid to active associate’s after they successfully complete their 180 days, effective January 1, 2019. Must be a Regular Permanent associate to qualify. Please speak with HR for full details* Rate of Pay : $12.00 + service charge (additional $2-$4 per hour). Oversee the daily operation and cleanliness of the Locker Rooms while assisting Spa guests in a personable and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Acknowledge and greet guest with a smile, eye contact, and an appropriate greeting. “Yes, is the answer.” “How may I be of service?” “My pleasure to assist you.” “Thank you, please come back and visit us again.”
2. Tour spa guests thoroughly through all indoor and outdoor areas of spa.
3. Restock all restroom amenities, lockers, sandals, water, elixirs, ice, cucumbers, fruit, and linens when necessary. Never leave an area without looking to make sure supplies are available and fully stocked.
4. Lifting and removal of soiled and wet towels/robes and placing in respective linen bins in the linen room. Wiping countertops in all areas, discarding of trash, organization and restocking of reading materials in all areas of the spa. Must keep all indoor and outdoor areas of spa clean. This includes outdoor pool, roman waterfalls, chaise lounges, rolling and restocking fresh pool towels, and picking up any trash on the pool deck.
5. Provide five star service to members and guests. Call all guests by their names, smile, and communicate with guests in all areas of the spa. Offer towels and chilled water to guests throughout the day.
6. Operate locker room desk, answer telephones and provide detailed information correctly.
7. Assist when needed in other areas of the spa – TEAMWORK is required. You will be assigned to daily duties in a specific area of the spa and that area will be your responsibility. However, if you see a task that needs to be completed in another area it is also your responsibility to assist in the other areas as well.
8. Must be able to problem solve. When you encounter a guest complaint or problem, take ownership to resolve it.
9. Must be knowledgeable about the Spa and spa services. A general knowledge of the resort is needed to assist guests with questions.
10. Must be able to communicate with your fellow associates and notify appropriate persons when you are going on break or lunch.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE No prior experience or training required. On the job training offered. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and understand simple instructions, short communication, and memos. Ability to write simple communication. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions. Ability to deal with problems within the moment. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to humid and wet working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this job please visit my.peoplematter.com.