Website MIRAVAL life in balance spa
The Meditation facilitator will instruct and monitor the various Meditation and Healing activities, provide personal attention to the guest’s needs, and safety. These activities will primarily include Mindful Meditation, Sound Bathing, Walking Meditation, Tai Chi & Qi Gong. These activities may also include yoga and breathing techniques.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 1+ years of meditation experience.
• Certification in Yoga, Meditation, Reiki, Sound Bathing, Tai Chi, Qi Gong or a similar modality.
1. Evaluates the guest’s physical fitness level before beginning a session.
2. Performs one on one private training session.
3. Prepares the equipment and supplies needed for the specific activity.
4. Stays updated on the latest developments pertinent to the department and become well versed and trained in their usage.
5. Ensures a pleasant visit to each guest.
6. Maintain effective guest relations.
7. Performs special projects delegated by the supervisor and/or director.
8. Must follow all safety procedures for department and Miraval.
9. Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit my.peoplematter.com.