Website Monarch Beach Resort
MIRAVAL life in balance spa
Our Spa Concierge is the first point of contact for our guests within our Miraval Spa. The Spa Concierge handles all stages of a guest’s experience including, but not limited to, welcoming and registering, recommendations and up-selling, checkout and cashiering. They work closely with all teams within the Spa and Resort to ensure a relaxing and flawless experience for our guests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); One to two years in guest services or concierge position preferred; good organizational skills and attention to detail. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
Excellent, reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language required. Ability to write simple correspondence and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, feel: reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and be able to exert well pace ability to reach team members and guests in a timely manner.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation and payment information.
2. Offer the highest level of personalized service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic, helpful and professional attitude with all guests and team members
3. Posses the ability to describe in an articulate manner the spa offerings and their benefits, and to compare and contrast the different services.
4. Recommend and up-sell services that fit the guests’ needs.
5. Effectively handles cash credit card, gift certificates, comps and room charge transactions.
6. Proficient computer skills that will ensure reservations will be made in a timely, efficient and error free manner
7. Respond and take ownership to all guest inquiries immediately. Handle guest complaints to the best of your ability.
8. Keep accurate records of guest correspondence
9. Demonstrate extensive familiarization with resort features, policies and procedures
10. Communicate efficiently and effectively with guests, members and associates in person and on the telephone.
11. Assist in room utilization with therapists.
12. Assist in all areas of the spa when needed, TEAMWORK is a must.
13. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
14. Ability to use office machines and posses basic computer skills.
15. Maintain a clean, safe, stocked and well organized work area
To apply for this job please visit my.peoplematter.com.