Primland will open your eyes to the simple pleasure of a mountai
Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports to: Spa Manager
Place of work: The Spa, Mountain Homes and Outdoor Spa areas
Job Overview: Primary responsibility is to follow spa protocols when delivering massage and other body treatments and modalities, including but not limited to Swedish, deep tissue, sports and pre-natal massage. Responsible for cleanliness and preparation of assigned treatment rooms. Responsible for preparation of appropriate products necessary for treatments. Other activities may include, but not be limited to retail sales, yoga or other fitness related programs, and Native American activities. A strict adherence to Five Star protocols must be followed.
Specifications: Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
· College degree and Virginia state certification in massage therapy or other related spa treatment curriculums.
· Intuitive sense of Hospitality
· Knowledge of spa related therapies
· Experience following treatment protocols
· Team spirited
· Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
· Ability to work cohesively with all Spa areas & co-workers as part of a team
· Ability to focus attention on details
· Flexibility in schedule
· Must be discreet and protect proprietary information ie: Signature treatment protocols
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain complete knowledge of:
a. Daily Spa activities as they relate to your position
b. Spa services and products as they relate to your position
c. The Spa at Primland’s treatment menu and protocols.
a. Attend meetings with Spa Manager, Assistant Manager and Spa staff
3. Maintain Five Star Spa standards with all staff at all times as they relate to treatments and programs.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com