We are currently seeking a qualified, knowledgeable Pure Fiji USA Brand Manager to oversee our Pure Fiji sales.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Overseeing sales of Pure Fiji and manage existing sales team.
· Develop a sales strategy for retail, internet and other markets such as Day Spas, hotels etc.
· Actively create a pipeline for own personal direct sales to grow the business.
· Travel and attend multiple tradeshows that feature Pure Fiji products.
· Review PO for Pure Fiji container orders.
· Work with and attend meeting at Pure Fiji corporate and with Global Brand Manager.
· Conduct events within established accounts where required to support sales.
· Train top accounts in Pure Fiji products and services where require.
Requirements and Qualifications
· 5+ years of successful sales experience.
· Experience in the spa industry.
· Experience with a cosmetic/skincare industry brand.
· Aesthetician/Massage therapist license preferred but not essential.
· Strong interpersonal skills with positive, genuine, enthusiastic attitude.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Exceptional planner with effective organizational and creative problem solving skills.
· Proficient computer skills including Internet, and Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Salary: Competitive pay package & Bonus Structure Plan
Job Type: 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30a-5:00p
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability available after 60 days, Generous Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
ReadyCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com