Website Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf & Spa Resort
AAA Four Diamond Resort
In the wake of Hurricane Michael and in the persevering spirit of the Emerald Coast, Sheraton Bay Point Resort is committed to rebuilding our AAA Four Diamond resort better than ever! Like our surrounding community, we are stronger than the storm and look forward to welcoming locals and guests back to their favorite bayside retreat in August and the Spa in May 2019. During this time of transition, we are looking for a dynamic Director of Spa to lead our enthusiastic team through this rebuilding period and beyond.Our Serenity Spa, a 12,000 sq. ft. full-service luxurious facility is seeking a Spa Director.
Provides committed leadership and ensures highest level of service while maximizing spa department financial performance.
Manage all phases of Spa operation, services, and cost control. Maximize yield potential by effectively managing schedules and utilization. Monitor and aggressively affect revenue goals.
Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate. Consistently motivate positive team culture.
Develop and execute Spa marketing strategies to include resort guests, groups, local community, and memberships and ensure a variety of events, activities, packages. Promote spa packages and special membership promotions.
Responsible for proactively promoting the Spa to maximize profitability and always trending on encouragement of new business. Research and implement department products, programs, and services.
Manage inventory counts and implement inventory and purchasing controls for Spa products. Ensure all purchasing is aligned with budget.
Responsible for compliance of safety and department policies, regulations, and all equipment in good working order. Ensure all operational procedures are followed effectively and thoroughly. Implement changes as needed.
Maintains thorough, accurate records, completes all required departmental reporting.
Responsible for keeping staff well trained in sales techniques and treatments.
Ensure timely training and continuing education of associates.
Analyze customer service strengths and weaknesses and develop plans as needed.
Effectively manage the day-to-day operations of service and staff activities.
Responsibility for fiscal and budgetary management.
Interact with guests and associates in a friendly, service oriented manner.
Attend all spa and resort staff meetings.
Other duties and tasks as assigned.
* Direct knowledge of massage, esthetics, skin care, fitness and body treatments is desired.
* Two or more years of leadership experience in a full service spa or hospitality industry with high quality service.
* Accounting and budgeting experience is required.
* Thorough spa product knowledge, as well as broad customer, vendor, management / supervisory and personal communication skills required.
* Retail/business understanding, including time management, self-motivation, conflict resolution and problem-solving abilities are required.
* Must have strong organizational skills and basic computer skills.
* Must have professional appearance and demeanor.
* Must show commitment to quality customer service.
* Requires high energy and focus, as well as a strong commitment to learning and developing additional skills as needed.
* Excellent professional communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
* Must be a team player, be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
* Must work professionally under pressure.
* Must possess basic math and money handling skills.
* Ability to communicate and manage effectively in a high-stress situation.
* Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chrco.com.