Sothys USA – SOUTHEAST TERRITORY
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for establishing, cultivating, and maintaining business relationships with all of our current and potential customers.
The primary objective of the AE role is to open new doors, drive revenue, increase sales, develop, and strengthen our position as a leader in the spa industry.
The AE is required to plan, strategize, and achieve growth through education, events, and support of our existing account partners. Other key functions include development and implementation of key marketing strategies and educational training programs.
Additionally, the AE plays an integral role in managing the successful launch of new products and protocols, including their presentation, introduction and execution in the field.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as main point person for all customer contacts within given territory
- Develop and maintain positive and impactful relationships with valued account partners and staff
- Plan and strategize to increase sales and sell through
- Collaborate and maintain communication with accounts
- Identify, develop, and implement training programs to support business growth
- Strategize, plan, and execute successful seasonal and promotional events
- Maintain professionalism through open and positive communication with both internal and external partners
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build positive/effective business partnerships
- Proven ability to drive sales and provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, coach, and develop a team
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Provide complete reports
- Visit client monthly
- Possess effective organization skills and is detail-oriented
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent communication skills — verbal, non-verbal, and written including strong presentation abilities
- Computer proficiency
- Able to travel in your area
3 years of equivalent experience in the Cosmetic/Aesthetic/Beauty industry plus
BS/BA degree preferred
English and Spanish spoken
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.