The rippling effect of working together and making a difference
Opportunity and Role:
Spavia is seeking an experienced manager with strong leadership and performance-driven skills to support and maintain a consistent, positive relationship in the day to day management of multiple spavia franchise owners to maximize business and operational results.
● Develop and maintain day to day relationship and work closely with assigned franchise owners
● Respond to franchisee’s operational questions and issues with reasonable and timely solutions.
● In depth knowledge of spavia operations, retail products, services and systems
● Ability to develop SMART, short and long term goals to deliver on annual, spavia goals
● Maintain positive, professional, and effective communication relations with franchise owner and respond, in a timely manner
● Ability to review, analyze, and understand financial performance
● Ensure franchise owners operate within the franchise parameters and best practices, monitor and report variances
● Partner with national team initiatives to ensure successful execution
● Ability to understand and assist franchisees with marketing programs and initiatives
● Set up and maintain regular meetings with franchise owners and attend scheduled national meetings and trainings as requested
● Provide regular feedback and reporting to spavia upper management in regard to franchise owner’s challenges, opportunities, variances and feedback
● Business acumen in marketing, financial, and operations
● Ability and responsibility for regional travel, as requested, to meet with franchisees
● Knowledge and experience in the spa industry
● Willingness to learn spavia operations, franchise owner protocol, systems, products and services.
● Ability to support franchise owners to reach short term and long term goals
● Aligned with the spavia vision, mission and goals
● Ability to analyze data, KPI’s, memberships, and financials, to maximize results and drive performance
● In the spavia regional manager role, adhere to spavia protocol and policies
● Understanding of spa operational challenges and opportunities
● Knowledge of spa industry competitive environment is beneficial
● Strong leadership, strategic thinking, initiative,and problem solving skills
● Franchise owner relationship and management skills
● High energy, motivated, and results driven
● Ability to adapt to a flexible and at times fast-paced, dynamic work environment
● Knowledge and use of Google Products
● Excellent organizational and project management skills
● Team player and positive attitude
● Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication with proper use of grammar.
● Tactful, articulate, and attention to detail
● Analytical and methodical to provide resolution
● Ability to analyze data and determine opportunities to improve business results
● Great listener and ability to professionally converse with franchise owners
● Time management and ability to effectively work, simultaneously, with multiple franchise owners across assigned region.
● Professional demeanor and communication at all levels of the organization
● Maintain communication and respond in a timely manner to franchise owners
Excel skills Education Requirements and Experience :
Bachelor’s Degree in business Five years spa services experience in upper management or franchise owner management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org